Monday 18 July 2022

Future of Work for Product Managers

 


I feel lucky that my career has allowed me to meet so many interesting, curious, and knowledgeable people. You will find some of them in this roundup of podcasts and interviews that I joined.

1. Future of leadership for product managers

I was honored to be invited by Chad McAllister from Product Mastery as a guest for his webinar on trends influencing the future leadership.

This conversation discussed why product managers must know about the future of leadership, the big trends that are driving leadership change, what exactly current leadership looks like, and how leaders can encourage employees to get engaged and move into the future. Listen to the podcast here.

2. Workplace culture

Michael Ogunsanya, CEO and Co-Founder of MindStand Pod, invited me to discuss workplace diversity and inclusion as part of his series exploring workplace culture.

In this podcast, we talked about creating more connected and inclusive teams, including methods of creating practical strategies for creating an inclusive environment. Listen to this podcast to learn what your company can do to create a more inclusive workplace. Listen to the podcast here.

Would you like to join the conversation? Let’s share experiences. Leave a comment below, send me an email, or find me on Twitter.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter


0 comments:

Post a Comment